Facility Use Permit Request - Parks

Park use is regulated by the Town Board and information about it may be found in the Town Code. Joe Bohrdrum Park and Volunteer's Park are available to town organizations and residents on a reserve basis. If your organization wishes to reserve either park for a specific date please submit a facilty use permit request form.

Calendar: Most facility use is listed on our calendar. It may be helpful to view the calendar for your desired facility prior to submitting a request form.

Facility Map: View the facility map here.

Submit your completed form and all required documents to recreation@northsalemny.org or mail/drop off to North Salem Recreation Dept, 270 Titicus Road, North Salem, NY 10560